Thursday 11 March 2010

Why I love Kids!

Right, today I went to pick up the kiddo's from School. Amy is away in Jersey so just Meg, Tom, and their friend James. So on the ride home this conversation transpires.

James is going to the netball tournament referred to as IAPS this Saturday. Meg will be playing as her team has done quite well and qualified.

So Tom says; to everyone really in response to James talking about going to IAPS

"You're also going to hang out with your 5th best friend"

James(rather incredulously): "5TH!? That is placing yourself rather high don't you think?"

Tom: "fine well 15th"

James: That is still rather high"

Tom: "Well 25th"

James: " You do think a lot of yourself don't you?"

Tom:" 50th then"

etc...Tom ends with "150th"

James: "Well really you are like 25th, there are a lot of other girls in front of you mate"

Me: "You clearly have your priorities in order"

James: "Yup"

Too funny.....really had to try not to laugh. Then the day before Amy was teasing Tom a bit about a girl he likes called Liv.

Tom: "Well its not just emotional"

Amy: "O, so is it physical then as well?"

Tom: "I don't even know what that means"

I LOVE these kids!!! Reminder Tom is 9, James and Meg are both 10 (almost 11, they were born the same day in the same hospital in the same room 15min apart) and Amy is 12.

Too funny, can not wait to have kids of my own and here them say things like this...I remember I was just as bad. I believe it was 6th grade when Jason Roos "asked me out" via a note (which yes I still have) that said "would you go out with me? Check one" and there was a yes box and no. I'm pretty sure if memory serves correctly I went home later that day and proudly (and loudly) announced to my parents that I had a boyfriend! haha, ooo dear *head shake*.

Otherwise uneventful day. Saturday a couple of pick ups then taking Ross out somewhere fun..can't say here though coz its a surprise ;)!

Still love going into London, all the old architecture and diversity is positively thrilling! So happy to be here, I really love driving about England in my manual car. My goal now is to get a bit more organized...but I'm procrastinating by writing a blog :p. Need to clean up my room..there are bed clothes at the end of my bed and money on my table. Need to get everything in order! No slacking on that budget! already have some plans for my monies in the future. Life is so exciting :D!

xx B

No comments:

Post a Comment