Thursday 18 March 2010

Tipsy Thursday

Hello all, I'm feeling fine after three glasses of red from the local pub. But let us go back to the beginning.

first off the car didn't end up going till today at 3pm! But it is expected to be back in a week, phew!

TJ as per usual ran around a bit mad trying to get everything done but it worked in the end. I made reservations at the pub down the road for 7 at 7 :D. I got lovely Moules Frites and a glass of house red. Which turned into three glasses. Meg opened some very lovely birthday gifts! Never have I seen so many. sweat shirt, sweat pants, polo,skirt,tights,jewlery boxes, tiffeny's heart necklace etc, but I have to say she well deserved it.

I truly enjoed getting to go out with the family. It was so nice to sit round a table with them and chat! As the evening ended I noticed a full glass of wine still in the bottle as Paul went to pay so I asked TJ if it was alright if I had it and she said yes, please do. Then Tom piped in and said "don't get drunk Bronwen:, the cheeky monkey! hehehe, I didn't though :p. Very yummy food and we all had a nice time.

On the way back Meg leaned over to her brother Jonnie as she was tired and he put his arm round her and stroked her hair, such sweet siblings these guys are, never seen any like them! and once home Tom laid on Jonnie on the kitchen couch. I crouched near them on the floor petting Lenny then Lenny turned round and knocked me over! Well Jonnie thought that was funny and had a laugh so I started squeezing his sides which made him quite giggly and he surrendered, MUWAHAHAHA!

It was great fun. This is a very good family!

I am also SO excited for my weekend. Sometime tomorrow after TJ's car comes back I'm heading to London. Will potter round a bit get ready and meet up with Ross. We are having dinner out with his lovely friend Helena. Then Saturday we are baking some cookies and having lunch with his friend Shammi. Then at 5p we are going to a Whiskey tasting in center of London which I am sooo looking forward to!!! It started out as Ross getting a bottle of whiskey for a friend as a thank you gift and I've now turned it into a whole tasting which I'm very excited about as I enjoy Whiskey but don't know a lot about it. After that we are going to Ed's birthday party at his flat where I get to meet more friends. Sunday not much of a lie in as Ross has an away game of football, hopefully they tie this time!...I can't hope for a win, that seems a bit too high of expectations :p.

All in all I'm looking forward to being with Ross and trying/seeing new things! I love being near London its the best city ever!!!

xxxB

No comments:

Post a Comment