Sunday 14 March 2010

The Weekend

poo, I'm really knackered now! (Sunday eve here).

So Saturday I got up about 9ish, went to town to post a card for my mummy, buy some ingredients to make this cheesecake and that was all.

Came home made cake with just enough time. Then I picked Jonnie up from the bus stop in forrest row and we had a nice drive home. chatted a bit, normally he is very tired after a 12hr day and crash's in the car so was nice to talk. We got home and I put in a duck to bake for his tea and then checked incoming flights to Gatwick. Amy was coming back from Jersey and I needed to pick her up, of course we had mis placed the itinerary so we didn't know exactly which time but I had heard someone say three and TJ said she thought it was between 2 and 3 and when I checked arrivals I saw one plane coming into the North Terminal at 1/2 2 so I thought great and left at 1/2 2 to get her.....I then waited at north Terminal for an hour to discover she was actually on the 4p that landed at south terminal. Grumble grumble. I'd agreed to pick her and Jonnie up so it was just a bit unfortunate but I felt a bit anxious and frustrated because I had been hoping to have dinner with Ross at his place before we went to the show. O well, left airport at 1/2 4 and was finally heading home. Got a lil lost on m23 and stayed on it instead of getting onto m25, sighhh at least it wasn't a huge inconvenience.

We got back to the duck out of the oven and carved up so Amy and I both ate which was awesomely yummy as I was soo hungry and had hardly eaten at that point. By 6p I got to head off to London. :D. Ross met me at Victoria station and we headed to soho theatre. We sat in the bar and each had a drink then wondered up the stairs to wait in a que to be let in. "The Studio" as the theatre called it looked a bit like a dingy class room but at least the performer Russell Kane was far from dingy! He was upbeat, with excellent gesticulation and lots of funny quips! A bit did go over my head but he was brilliant and Ross really enjoyed himself which well made up for anything I did not get.

We got out around 9, it was just a quick 50min performance, and wondered back toward his flat. It was so nice outside we picked up a bottle of red and some dark chocolate and sat out on his roof terrace and enjoyed the view. Twas lovely.

Sunday morning we were up at 9 which was really no shame as it was sooo GORG outside! We headed over to the football pitch with his flat mate Miles and his girlfriend Laura. Laura and I sat on the side lines and tried to encourage poor Brixton to victory which sadly did not happen. We did get in some good shouting and I even called one of the players on the opposing side a wanker because quite frankly the lot of them were! Big cheaters! Pity the ref had skipped out on them last min as it was an important game, sighhhh.

After game we went to Fulham to a Chinese place to eat sooooo much dim sun with Ross' friend Helena who was quite lovely. I ate so much food I almost fell asleep at the table, but then I got out into the fresh air and we walked a bit and I felt better. Saw a very cute Audrey Hepburn dress at a charity shop for 20£ ooooo, but it was in the window and I was told it was coming down on Tue so didn't get to try it on, maybe next weekend.

All in all a lovely time in London, with Ross and meeting his friends. Reallllly looking forward to next weekend when I get to spend fri-sun in London with Ross going to friends birthday parties, a football match, and general relaxing. Ahhhhhh.

Welp, fam is home now. They were out when I got back AND had left most of the cheesecake un eaten :(. Usually if I leave any sweets about for a day in this house hold they are gone when I get back. Ah well :(.

TA
xxB

No comments:

Post a Comment