Tuesday 16 March 2010

How is it Wednesday?!

The days seem to disappear over here, literally!

Tomorrow is Meg's 11th birthday so tonight I'm making red velvet cupcakes w/ cream cheese frosting for her to take to school. I can only hope it works out as I do not have Dutch Processed coco *eye roll*. I tend to have big fears that I'm going to royally fuck it all up as I am in a kitchen I don't know and a country where ingredients are called different things and etc. Sighh.

I also loose the car today and I hope it is back in 10days time when the family head off to go skiing otherwise I am going to be stranded! TJ one morning accidentally while backing up rubbed the passenger door against her Mercedes. The Mercedes was fine, but the Fiesta now needs a whole new door! sighhhh.

I have lost a half stone while being here and recently put 1lb and 1/2 back on, this weight thing is so damn fickle! I should exercise proper then it'd go away...but I'm lazy. :(.

Not so much other news today, don't plan on going out for St. Patties day, barely even remembered it was today, thank you facebook people for your updates and reminding me :p.

Right should work or maybe nap :p.

Ta
xxB

No comments:

Post a Comment