Thursday 25 February 2010

Work thus far

Well, I started doing school runs. Which at first was a bit nerve racking but yesterday I managed to pick Jonnie up from school and then pick his friend up from the bus stop later in the evening with no problems! woohoo!

It was a quiet evening yesterday because TJ's dad came by to help Jonnie with his up coming physic's exam so I was not on homework duty. Which btw frustrated me the day before because I spent about 45min getting Jonnie to answer two simple questions while I was running about trying to help Meg with her homework as well. But once I sat down with him and read the questions aloud he started writing down answers real quick. I shan't give up, I just have to figure out how I can keep him focused.

Today was a slow day. Very few things to iron and put away so I was done with chores in about an hour. TJ has been running about all morning driving everyone everywhere and has now gone off to pick up Paul's mum to get her dance shoes so I've not seen her for hours. Its actually a pity would like some more work, I'm not much for sitting about now that I have started. Its why I'm on here updating a blog :p.

All in all I've ended each day this week knackered and elated! I'm still challenging myself with all the learning I'm doing, mostly with the driving and accomplishing that makes me really happy. I'm so ecstatic to be working with children again and moving around. I made the right decsion coming to England and I couldn't be more thrilled!!

well, that's all for now.
Ta, xxB

No comments:

Post a Comment